LOW FAT BUCKWHEAT TORTILLA/WRAP!
A lot of wraps in the supermarket tend to be very carby and can have lots of additives - so why not just make one yourself? It’s quick and easy, AND healthy! Buckwheat is a miracle grain, so why not incorporate it into this wrap!
- 1 melted tablespoon coconut oil (you can use olive oil, but coconut is also one of those miracle foods that you can incorporate into this!)
- 1 whisked whole egg
- 1 tablespoon buckwheat flour
- pinch of salt and pepper
- splash of water to thin-out mixture
- Whisk together all of the above ingredients until you have a very runny mixture.
- Pour into a medium-sized frypan and swirl around so that you have a circular base.
- Fry on high heat until it cooks and looks slightly crispy on the edges.
- Flip to cook reverse side
- Transfer onto a plate, let cool and add some healthy fillings!
- Tomatoes, cucumber, cottage cheese, salt + pepper
- Carrots, capsicum, chicken
- Couscous, tomatoes, raising, carrots
- Cottage cheese, strawberries, nuts
- ANYTHING HEALTHY! =)
So simple, so delicious looking!Reblogged from: peacefulserenityxhealthylife+224 notes
10th JuneReblogged from: peacefulserenityxhealthylife+198 notes
I’ve always had trouble going from plank to stick to upward dog in yoga. Hard work and perseverance will get me there.
Yah! Me too.Reblogged from: kathryncamillefitness+11 notes
Aa28th MayRecipe “Quinoa cakes with poached eggs”Reblogged from: goodmood-food+114 notes
28th MayReblogged from: goodmood-food+5,940 notes
28th MayReblogged from: kathryncamillefitness+27,688 notes
(Source: nonexistingdream)Reblogged from: peacefulserenityxhealthylife+2,446 notes
23rd MayReblogged from: imgfave+3,095 notes